HydraDermabrasion/HydraFacial™ Skin Resurfacing is a revolutionary skin resurfacing technology safe for all skin types with no discomfort, no downtime, no irritation and offers immediate results.
Soothing and cooling to the skin, HydraFacial™ represents the ultimate remedy for nourishing skin that is in poor health due to sun damage, excessive oil accumulation and age-related problems associated with reduced production of collagen and elastin.
HydraFacial™ allows you to choose from three skin enhancing serums; skin rejuvenation, acne-prone treatment, and antioxidant treatment. This medical-grade spa procedure provides noticeable results and works well alone or in combination with other skin resurfacing treatments such as with Rejuvapen™/ Microneedle. Unlike abrasive micro dermabrasion, HydraFacial also offers the option to infuse chemical peels and to deliver collagen and human growth factors into the skin without the typical post-treatment redness. Clients often enjoy the benefits of HydraFacial before important social engagements such as weddings or photo sessions.
It takes less than 30 minutes and is suitable for all skin types. Patients can resume their activities immediately after the session. If sun exposure is likely, patients need to apply sun block.
How It Works
The HydraFacial™ procedure consists of four steps:
- A cleanse and then gentle crystal-free microdermabrasion to exfoliate and remove the outer layer of dead skin. Depending on your skin type (dry, normal, oily or acne-prone), the practitioner will apply serums that help to exfoliate and deeply cleanse your skin.
- An extraction process.
- HydroPeel™. A optional process where a chemical peel is infused into your skin once the outer layer is compromised from steps 1 and 2.
- Infusing key nutrients and antioxidants into your freshly exfoliated pores.
In addition the 4 steps above a 5th optional step: Hydra Infusion with TNS serum. The TNS serum contains the key ingredient NouriCel-MD — an unparalleled physiologic combination of elements that are found naturally in healthy skin. It improves skin elasticity, enhances skin texture, and reduces the appearance of age spots and blotchiness.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
Most patients see and feel a difference after one treatment. The most dramatic results are seen after a series of HydraFacial™ procedures (three to six).
What are the Benefits of HydraFacial®?
- Results that are immediately visible
- No downtime or discomfort
- 30-minute sessions that are easy to schedule for busy patients
- Suitable for all skin types
- Addresses specific skin concerns with individualized treatment
- Award-winning treatment that is performed professionally by our medical team at eSSe Plastic Surgery.
Skin Conditions HydraFacial MD® Can Correct
HydraFacial MD® hydradermabrasion improves the appearance of:
- Fine lines
- Uneven skin tone
- Congested pores
- sun damaged skin
- blackheads and whiteheads
- brown spots
- early aging fine lines and wrinkles.