HydraFacial™ is an innovative skin resurfacing technology with immediate results, treating:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone or brown spots
- Clogged pores
- Sun damaged skin
HydraFacial™ is safe, painless, suitable for all skin types, and is the perfect alternative to abrasive microdermabrasion treatments. HydraFacial™ treatments are soothing, cooling, and let you choose from three skin-enhancing serums: rejuvenation, acne-prone treatment, and antioxidant infusion. Other options include chemical peels, collagen infusion, and human growth factor treatment, all without any post-treatment redness or irritation.
How does it work?
HydraFacial™ treatments are performed in several steps.
- Cleanse. HydraFacial™ uses serums customized for your skin type to deep clean and begin the process.
- Exfoliate. The cleanse is followed up by a gentle, crystal-free microdermabrasion treatment that exfoliates, removing the top layer of dead skin and clearing out pores.
- Extract. HydraPeel™, an optional step, uses a chemical peel to treat various skin issues at the optimal time, immediately following the deep cleanse and exfoliation.
- Nourish. Your skin is then infused with key nutrients and antioxidants for maximum health.
- Hydra-infusion. This last, optional step infuses your skin with TNS serum. The serum’s key ingredient, NouriCel-MD®, combines elements found naturally in healthy skin to improve elasticity, enhance texture, and reduce unwanted pigmentation like age spots and blotches.
How often will I need treatments?
Most of our patients will see and feel the difference after just one treatment. Results are most dramatic after a series of three to six HydraFacial™ procedures.
Each session lasts about 30 minutes, and there’s no downtime or discomfort. In fact, many people get HydraFacial™ treatments just before an important event, like a wedding or photo session, so they can look and feel their best.
How do I get started?
The first step is a consultation appointment to see if HydraFacial™ treatments are right for you. Fill out the form below to schedule your consultation, call us at 954.888.9889, or book your appointment online on our convenient appointment scheduler Click here.