Laser Hair Removal Weston
Men and women struggling with unwanted facial or body hair can find the solution at Weston HCG Center, where we offer professional, permanent unwanted hair reduction treatments. We’re proud to offer Candela, the very best in laser hair removal technology, now faster and more comfortable than ever before.
Candela laser hair removal works just about anywhere you need it, including:
- Bikini line/Brazilian bikini
Five Reasons to Choose Weston HCB Center for your Laser Hair Removal
1. Experience– We’ve been successfully using laser treatments for four years, and all our laser treatments are overseen by our onsite physician.
2. Newest tech – We use only the Candela GentleMax, the gold standard in hair removal technology. Candela has been in innovator in the laser technology industry for over 16 years. Because different wavelengths are needed to treat light and dark skin tones, we use two specific wavelengths for optimal results. The Candela GentleMax is a safe, FDA-approved device that meets our rigid quality standards for comfort and performance.
3. Comfort – Candela lasers feature Dynamic Dooling Device (DCD) technology, a burst of cryogen that cools your skin during treatment, giving you the most comfortable laser hair removal treatment possible. You’ll get a safe, fast treatment with no discomfort.
4. Safety – Your safety is of upmost importance to us, and the Candela GentleMax is FDA-approved to safely treat all skin types. All treatments at the Weston HCG Center are performed by highly trained, well-qualified professionals.
5. Reputation – Our consistent 5-star ratings on Yelp, Google, and Facebook demonstrate how the Weston HCG Center consistently exceeds our patients’ expectations.
How many treatments will I need?
With hair growing in different stages, different follicles will be disabled with different treatments. That’s why you’ll need several sessions to disable as many follicles as possible – at least six, scheduled four weeks apart for optimal results.
The area treated also effects treatment schedules, with areas like the back for men requiring more treatments. In other areas like legs, arms, face, chest, and bikini area, are generally treated within six sessions. All results will vary based on gender, age, hair color, and other factors.
Is there anyone who should avoid laser treatments?
Some medications cause photosensitivity, so if you’re taking any of these drugs, be sure to tell the physician. You can find a list of drugs that may cause photosensitivity here.
How do I get started?
The first step is a consultation to see if laser hair removal is right for you. Fill out the form below, call 954.888.9889, or set up an appointment on our convenient scheduler.