Lipotropic Injections Weston
Speed up weight loss with an all-natural solution
A Lipo-B injection is a mix of essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that protect the health of your body. With a focus on liver health, Lipo-B promotes optimal function to remove toxins and fat from your body. In addition to vitamin B12, the compound includes L-methiomine, inositol, and choline, three lipotrophic substances that help metabolize fat, collectively known as MIC:
- L-methionine is an amino acid that breaks down fat and increases energy and lean muscle mass. It neutralizes free radicals and flushes heavy metals from the body.
- Inositol is a vitamin-like substance that metabolizes fat and cholesterol and may improve insulin function. It has also been used to treat depression and anxiety.
- Choline is an essential nutrient that optimizes cardiovascular health, aids hormone production, and metabolizes fat and cholesterol.
Other essential vitamins and minerals in Lipo-B injections are:
- Vitamin B12, the “energy vitamin” that helps your body use iron and form red blood cells, aids in proper digestion and nutrient absorption, synthesizes proteins, and metabolizes carbs and fats. It also promotes a healthy nervous system and is needed to make DNA.
- Vitamin B6 metabolizes fat and helps your body avoid water weight with its mild diuretic action. It helps you maintain healthy blood sugar levels and stimulates the thyroid. It helps repair cells and tissues and utilize carbs and proteins.
- L-carnitine is an amino acid, a building block of protein. It helps increase the amount of androgen receptors in muscles, which help your body use testosterone to enhance muscle. It also helps metabolize and, combined with exercise, burn fat.
- L-arginine is an amino acid that improves growth hormone production for more strength, better sexual function, less fatigue, and shorter recovery times. It helps synthesize proteins and optimize muscle development.
Many of these nutrients won’t absorb if taken by mouth, so Lipo-B therapy is done by injection. After age 30, our bodies ability to absorb vitamin B12 diminishes, and many adults are unable to absorb B12 at all! Stomach acids absorb only a small amount of nutrients from a pill, so injections provide a more direct way to optimally absorb essential vitamins and minerals.
The process is quick, safe, and effective for balancing your body and helping you succeed in your weight loss plan. There is no risk of overdose because B12 is water soluble and is not stored in your body. That’s why a continuous supply is required. Unlike caffeinated energy drinks where effects last only a few hours, B12 vitamins provide days of constant energy from a single injection.
Benefits of lipotropic injections include:
- Burn excess fat
- Improve liver function to detoxify the body
- Reduce stress
- Speed up cell renewal
- Improve memory and concentration
- Metabolize and remove fat, especially from the liver
- Boost energy
- Elevate mood and optimize thought processes
- Optimize cell and brain function
- Control cholesterol levels to help prevent gallstones
- Emulsify cholesterol and detoxify amines, compounds that function as neurotransmitters
- Strengthen nails and maintain a healthy skin tone
- Control estrogen levels
- Promote hair growth
- Help transform carbs into energy
Who can get lipotropic injections?
You don’t have to be on one of our diet plans to get Lip-B injections, but you must be established as our patient. The first step is a consultation with the doctor, who will analyze blood test results and set up a plan of treatment.
Injection schedules vary, but many of our patients get injections once a week. Lip-B injections are recommended every 7 to 10 days to maintain consistent blood levels. For optimal results, you can get injections as often as twice per week.